So the newest thing in our lives today is a small cute furry kitty named Lexie. Tynan loves the dogs and all but he really wanted a cat and I knew he did. So I was planning on getting him his own cat for his birthday in February. Plans changed when I found a small four month old cat that has had all of her shots and has already been spayed and was litter box trained for FREE in Orem. I debated whether to get it for him and call it an early birthday present or not, and the deciding factor was when I saw her and held her, I couldn't put her down. So I brought her home to Tynan who was very surprised and named her right away.... ;o) The dogs love her and give her much attention (sometimes too much). She is warming up to them slowly and is such a good little kitten. I was kind of worried about having another animal in the house but after a few days I realized it was kind of nice to have a silent friend around. (Unlike the loud doggies). She fits in great and Tynan loves her more than ever!
Friday, January 16, 2009
I never thought I would have a cat......
So the newest thing in our lives today is a small cute furry kitty named Lexie. Tynan loves the dogs and all but he really wanted a cat and I knew he did. So I was planning on getting him his own cat for his birthday in February. Plans changed when I found a small four month old cat that has had all of her shots and has already been spayed and was litter box trained for FREE in Orem. I debated whether to get it for him and call it an early birthday present or not, and the deciding factor was when I saw her and held her, I couldn't put her down. So I brought her home to Tynan who was very surprised and named her right away.... ;o) The dogs love her and give her much attention (sometimes too much). She is warming up to them slowly and is such a good little kitten. I was kind of worried about having another animal in the house but after a few days I realized it was kind of nice to have a silent friend around. (Unlike the loud doggies). She fits in great and Tynan loves her more than ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Aw, cute kitty!
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming to play with us today! We had a lot of fun.
Lexie is very cute! Have fun with her. Remember, Garfield lived 19 1/2 years! You should have a long life with her. Has she learned to use the doggie door yet??
ReplyDeleteHow are you two doing? We've been thinking about you!
Love,
Mom
She is adorable. I'm a huge cat fan. I love dogs too but cats are so much easier.
ReplyDelete