So I had the surgery, and after a few minor set-backs and complications taking me to the ER for a CT scan and blood work at 6 in the morning (poor Tynan had to take me) I am finally feeling better and seeing the end of this tunnel. My Relief Society (that I have only been a part of for 2 months and barely know anyone's names) brought us dinners, flowers, and cards during all of this. It's was really unexpected and sweet of them. Tynan has been the most supportive husband throughout all of this. He has been there for me in ways he doesn't even realize. I am so grateful for him and the many priesthood blessings he was able to give to me in times of need. My parents came up last weekend and we were able to have a small birthday party for Tynan and my Mom then. It was really nice to go out to dinner with the family and see everyone again.
I am back at work and although I have some pain throughout the days and when I sleep, I am feeling great! We even went "out on the town" on Saturday and purchased a new washing machine to match the new dryer we got. It worked out great because a friend at work happened to need washer and dryer for her new apartment so she is buying our old ones. Thanks to Talon for helping us take the Dryer up to Riverton for her and carry it up three flights of stairs with Tynan. Anyhoo, all of our girls are doing well. Still obnoxious as ever and we are still working on them but we still love them. ;o) I am so relieved that the weather has been nice lately. I can't wait to be able to open my windows and shut my heat off! I am getting "Spring Season" hungry!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment