Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, May 29, 2009

5 Months, 1 week, and 2 days later....

OK, so it's been awhile huh?! Don't be a hater! I didn't forget about the blog, I just didn't remember it everyday! Anyhoo, so here we are, 5 months, 1 week, and 2 days after the best day of our lives and lovin' it! Ty started school in May, and is taking 17 credits while still working full time! He is doing well and is such a good example of hard work to me! It is exhausting just to watch him do all that he does, not to mention he has been on-call for floods and worked a few hours during the night too. Last Saturday morning I had the "opportunity" to take all my girls to the vet for their check-ups and vaccinations. What a trip! I do have to brag that my dogs were the best behaved ones there though. (I know, you all that know Izzy, and Gracie are really doubting this right now) but honestly they were! They sat quietly until they were seen by the vet and then they wanted to go! I found out that nothing is wrong with Lexie, our "ninja" kitty! She's just a very rambunctious, creative, funny, crazy cat. She loves to jump out of hiding places and jump on Gracie's back and ride her around the house. It pretty hilarious. They are all best of friends though ;o) Anyhoo, Mother's day was great this year, we had a chance to talk with both of our moms and let them know that we appreciate them! And then came Memorial Day. It was a very special time for us to remember those who have passed on from this life. We took pinwheels over to Tighe's gravsite and a girl from my facility that passed away in July. Ty spoke in church this past Sunday about family history and did a great job! Ok, Ok I am about done.....Ty and I are so grateful for all of you and for each other. We love our life and things are great! Love ya!

Tiff
p.s. I can't wait until my nephew is born near June 21st!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment