14 Weeks Along
11 Weeks Along
Hello all! Well I guess this is my first official post since finding out we are expecting! The due date is approx. March 22, 2010!!!!!! I am about 14 weeks along now(beginning of my 4th month), just into my second trimester and feeling great! Tired but great! I already look very pregnant as I am not fitting into many of my clothes! ;o) I think I am surprised that I am already showing! Anyhoo, I will get a picture posted soon, I am waiting for Tynan to get home from school to take one for me! ;o) We will go in to find out the sex in about two weeks! So anyhoo, Tynan and I are very excited and can't wait to see an ultrasound! We heard the heart beat about two weeks ago and it was 175 bpm. It was so surreal! SO that is our big news for now!
Now for what else has been going on since I actually sat down to post something! Ty is doing his second semester of school. He is taking three classes right now is although is tired and already sick of school, is doing good. I am so proud of him, I know when I was in school I wouldn't have been able to have a full time job also! Speaking of jobs, Tynan had an interview with BMC West and everything went really well! And then the next day the manager and guy that interviewed him quit! Crazy eh!? So he put in another resume and is waiting to go back in and interview again! Cross you fingers! He is really trying to find another job in which he can move up and do well. It would really be such a blessing right now too. Work is hard for me right now...I get so tired and have so much to do all the time. I feel like I am never caught up with my work, but I keep chugging along. I am so grateful for my job though. Oh and I don't know if I ever mentioned it but Ty kept his word and sold his motorcycle. It was kind of sad to see it go but so sweet to see him give it up after a month and half for our family. Maybe one day we will have one again... ;o) We also had a garage /yard sale, and we actually made like 60 bucks. It's so refreshing to get "junk" and clutter out of the house and make money at the same time! Anyways, I will leave you all with that for now! Thanks everyone for being so supportive of Ty and I. We love you all!



You are lovely and I couldn't be happier for you both! X0X0
ReplyDelete