Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, October 11, 2009

October 7, 2009- Go BLUE!~

So we went to the Doctor and had our first ultrasound! We discovered that we will be having a little baby BOY! Ty was very excited and after I asked the Doctor how sure she was I was very excited too! ;o) It just really shocked us to see this little perfect thing moving around inside of me (especially since I can't feel him yet) It was very awesome and we can't wait to see him again on the 28th for our 20th week ultrasound appointment. So anyways, now we are looking at all the cute boy things and looking at decorating the nursery! Enjoy the pictures!

3 comments:

  1. I think boys are good to start with :) Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you guys. I can't wait to meet this little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting! Our boys will be around the same age. That's wonderful you guys. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete