Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Big day for a big boy (And a little more...)




OK, so Kohlbin finally did it! He rolled over from his tummy to his back this morning. And then this afternoon he was in such a good mood and was talking and playing with his toys on the floor and then, BAM, he rolled over from his back to his tummy! YAY! We are such proud parents! Who knew that such a little thing could be so exciting. Our little boy is getting so big so fast! Seems like yesterday he was only 6 lbs and was too small for everything! He is now in 3-6 months clothing and is starting to be mobile! We love hearing him talk and babble with us and enjoy his oatmeal cereal! He is over 15 lbs now and 25 inches long! Holy moly, we feel like he is already a young man, and we have years to go still!! On the other hand we are a really looking forward to spoiling him for Christmas this year! Baby's first Christmas is always exciting, and with him being 9 months old we are looking forward to lots of playing!
We just got back from our first camp out as a small family! Kohlbin did great! He slept with us int he tent and slept the whole night! Ty and I were cold the whole night so he didn't sleep well, and I didn't sleep worrying that Kohlbin was cold. But as always I packed better for the baby than for us so he was great wrapped up in two blankets and in his pajamas. Add ImageAdd Image
Ty recently got a new job offer and took it. We couldn't be happier that he was able to get out of his recent job (they treated him horribly and the business ran a little shady sometimes) and be able to move on! School starts back up on the 25th for him and he is taking a welding class and English class. As always he is very busy! He has done a great job providing for our family as we struggle to pay all the hospital bills and medical bills from the unplanned c-section!
I have been asked to be a trainer on a development topic at this years Early Head Start conference and I couldn't feel more honored. It's not everyday that I have the opportunity to train those that have more years of experience than me on a topic that I am so interested in. It will be an amazing experience for me.
Anyhoo, we are looking forward to the Demo Derby in Spanish Fork this year ( it's our tradition to go with Ty's family) and then downt o Vegas for Labor day, again in October when my grandparents come out and then for Christmas! We have a lot to look forward to and are very grateful for the love, help, and support from all of you!

1 comment:

  1. I'm your new official blog stocker;)..Your parents told me about your blog at Sarie's wedding and I had to take a peek...HOpe you don't mind:) You lil guy is a doll..he looks so much like you! We have a family blog aswell, but its private (bummer I know)...if you'd like an invite send me your gmail address at jnchance@hotmail.com and I'll add you so we can keep in touch! Love the picture!
    ps- um, this is Nicole, just incase you were wondering;)

    ReplyDelete