Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, March 20, 2009

Sick, Sick, Sick, And Then Some

Hello everyone,
So this past week Ty and I have had the pleasure of being sick...I know it sounds fun but don't get too jealous! Ty had to take work off yesterday because he felt so crappy. And now I am beginning to have the sniffles and swollen glands. Hopefully it will pass me up! All of my co-workers are sick too though so I am really crossing my fingers on this one. Ty, although sick, realized it was the only day he would be able to go to UVU and figure out classes. And so he went, sick and all! We have decided that he will start taking classes this summer. Now we are waiting to hear how much we will be paying and if we qualify for any assistance. So the week has been long and busy, and stressful at some points but the good news is: IT'S FRIDAY! We will be attending the Millar Family Reunion tomorrow! I'm kind of excited to meet more family! Anyhoo, I better get to work! Hope all is well with everybody!
Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment